Tuesday 10 March 2020

No More Berger Bar?

I have been banned for life from the Labour Party since 2006, meaning that by the end of this year, there will be people in it who were not born when I was kicked out of it forever.

Ever since then, I have been getting on with politics instead. Rebecca Long-Bailey wants Luciana Berger back in the Labour Party, yet people wonder why I do not want to be in it.

Or need to be in it. Ours is the 2020 Vision of a new political party, a new think tank, a new weekly newspaper, a new monthly cultural review, a new quarterly academic journal, and so much else besides.

I will be standing for Parliament again here at North West Durham next time, so please give generously. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment