Friday 11 September 2009

I Know Who You Are

As I have been forced to comment on my previous Telegraph post:

You don’t read my articles generally, do you, Sprog?

If jon1234 is who I think he is, then my blog has previously established that he is a drug addict, and his comments should be understood in that light. Oh, and we don’t talk about his wife…

Does the suit that you can see on my byline photograph say “no income” to you, Simon? If you are who I think you are, then you have been a schoolboy for more than 25 years, and show no sign of ever becoming anything else.

This thread can’t still be going on! Well, good luck to you all, but I won’t be coming back.

6 comments:

  1. It is indeed a very fine suit. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email me, I don't really want to do adverts like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jon1234 (Jon) has left a new comment on your post "Junkie Jon?":

    David - no, I have never taken any illegal drug. Please post this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a suit exactly like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I know who you think Simon is. I'm not in a position to confirm this, but I'm as sure as I can be that it's not him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doesn't everyone, Ricky? Doesn't everyone...?

    ReplyDelete