Saturday 1 November 2008

Class

By far the best bit from John Prescott's television programme, featuring the girls who said that they were "middle-class". "Not working class?" asked Prescott. "But I don’t work," said one of the girls.

Here it is:

Off-camera interviewer: Who would you vote for?

White girl: What? In that parliament stuff? I don’t know. Who is there to vote for? Wait, there’s one of them, yeah, I can’t remember what he’s called but there’s a reason my dad votes for them. The BNPs, or something.

Black best mate: They’re racist to me, you stupid bitch.

White girl: I ain’t racist.

Black best mate: They’d get all the blacks out of the country and I’m half black, you stupid slut.

White girl: Oh. I thought they’d just chuck all the Pakis out...

Black girl: Naah, I’d be chucked out wiv them. I’d be rowing my boat back to Jamaica.

Now, they should have a series.

1 comment:

  1. I'd much rather those two girls were paid forty thousand pounds for the programme than Prescott!

    ReplyDelete