Thursday 13 November 2008

Children In Need

I'm not a fan, although at least it's not as bad as Comic Relief. Do your good works quietly, say I. Let not your left hand, and all that.

But I do have two suggestions for tomorrow's extravaganza.

One arises from the fact that Ann Widdecome's office is run by Debbie Harry's former manager. Now blonde, Miss Widdecombe should perform a medley of the greatest hits of Blondie.

And the other is that James Gordon Brown should perform a tribute to his late namesake, the Godfather of Soul, the hardest-working man in showbusiness.

2 comments:

  1. I like those suggestions...

    Obnoxious "entreprenuer" Duncan Bannatyne - who made his fortune thanks to the sell-off of care-homes - will be appearing. Do they still gunge people for charity? He gets my vote for a gunging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, but I can think of people with better claims to it...

    ReplyDelete