Sunday 25 August 2024

Are You Douglas McKean?

If so, then Oliver Kamm is convinced that you and I are one and the same. I hate to have to tell you that I have never heard of you.

Kamm has apparently taken early retirement to write a PhD, and good luck to the last generation that will be able to do that. Yet he can still find the time to pursue this sort of thing as well.

I, on the other hand, am now so pilled up that everyone else can probably hear me rattling when I walk even at my very slow pace. Despite that, though, I still have at least a magazine and a thinktank to found and then to run, delayed though they have been.

If going back to school has nevertheless left Kamm with too much time on his hands, then he ought to look for voluntary work. Has anyone any suggestion that might be suitable for him? Has Douglas McKean?

2 comments:

  1. How long do you think Kamm would last in a charity shop?

    ReplyDelete