Tuesday 4 August 2020

Arrested Developments: Day One

Has the Head of Media UK at HSBC been arrested, since as the then London Regional Director of the Labour Party he employed the Angry Black Woman trope against Diane Abbott, a racist incident within the understanding of the Macpherson Report? If not, why not?

Has Oliver Kamm been arrested, since he faked a death threat against himself and used a contact at Durham, who ought also to be arrested, to try and pin it on me, an incident so similar to the one of which I was convicted as to call into question my conviction? If not, why not? 

And has the Safeguarding Coordinator for the Catholic Diocese of Hexham and Newcastle been arrested, and therefore also suspended from her job, since she caused a letter to be sent to her work address from her native Scotland making accusations against her so that she could bolster her appearance as a witness against my character at my recent trial, when she withdrew under cross-examination her own central allegation against me? If not, why not?

A daily update on these matters will appear here until further notice.

No comments:

Post a Comment