Thursday 28 November 2019

Now That's Just Cheap

The Northern Echo has always been a right-wing paper, as the local papers in Labour fiefdoms generally are. And it has clearly taken an editorial decision to back the Brexit Party. But in listing the other candidates, it could at least get my name right. 

Despite the fact that until I became a parliamentary candidate I was a regular contributor to its letters page, and despite the fact that I was on its front page earlier this year, it persistently calls me by a middle name by which I have never been known, as if to suggest a different person. Now that's just cheap. 

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. I am standing for Parliament here at North West Durham. The crowdfunding page is here, and buy the book here. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment