Friday 22 November 2019

No Indication, No Intention

For this parliamentary seat of North West Durham, nobody who has nominated Laura Pidcock has ever been elected to anything, while Councillor Watts Stelling has not been nominated by any other member of Durham County Council.

On Monday 18th November, I therefore invited the Labour members of Durham County Council for wards in this constituency to contact me by 3pm on Friday, to say whether or not they intended to vote for Ms Pidcock.

And I invited the other Independent members of Durham County Council for wards in this constituency to contact me to say whether or not they intended to vote for Councillor Stelling, apart from Councillor Alex Watson, who had already indicated his intention to vote for me.

I therefore have to inform you that no Labour Councillor has indicated an intention to vote for Ms Pidcock, meaning that the following have not done so: Councillors Jane Brown, Joanne Carr, Malcolm Clarke, Jude Considine, Olwyn Gunn, Ivan Jewell, Ossie Johnson, and Fraser Tinsley.

And no Independent Councillor has indicated an intention to vote for Councillor Stelling, meaning that the following have not done so: Councillors Patricia Jopling, Peter Oliver, Stephen Robinson, Anita Savory, John Shuttleworth, and Alan Shield.

My crowdfunding page is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment