Monday 8 July 2019

Incoherent? Chaotic?

If only.

They have all missed the real scandal, which is that Sir Kim Darroch bemoaned Donald Trump's decision to pull back from bombing Iran. 

Britain's foreign policy elite is deplorable. It is, in fact, worse than Trump. Give that a moment to sink in.

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

And I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so.

In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment