Tuesday 16 July 2019

Non Sanz Droict

If George Galloway is indeed determined to stand at West Bromwich East, then who is going to stand at Birmingham Yardley?

There is nobody else suitable with anything like his national and international profile, so it is over to the people on the ground.

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration.

I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up.

I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so.

In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment