Thursday 25 July 2019

The Most Diverse Cabinet Ever

Brown millionaires alongside white millionaires, and female millionaires alongside male millionaires. Most Labour MPs will be at a loss to see what the problem is. Their only complaint will be that their own frontbench was not like that. And that is really a complaint that they themselves are not on it. If they were, then it would be.

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. A new party is now in the process of registration. I will stand for Parliament here at North West Durham even if I can raise only the deposit, which I could do by going pretty overdrawn, although that was not how I was brought up. I would still prefer to raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign, but I am no longer making my candidacy conditional on having done so. In any event, please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment