Saturday 16 June 2018

Dorset Corset

And the view up the same.

People tell me that I should watch Love Island, as if my life were incomplete for never having seen it. Well, I have never seen up Christopher Chope's skirt, either. But my life is no less complete for that. 

Chope is quite convinced that people long to upskirt him, or perhaps even that he is already getting his fair share of upskirting. These delusions are central to his self-esteem.

Apparently, Chope was trying to make a point about, as he saw it, some constitutionally outrageous procedural abuse. Putting his little stunt in the same category as, oh, moving in the middle of Prime Minister's Questions that the House do now sit in private.

Excoriate Chope all you like. He richly deserves it. But make sure that you excoriate Ian Blackford just as much, and for very much the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment