Monday 25 June 2018

Don't You Want Me, Baby?

The Right Honourable Gavin Williamson MP, Secretary of State for Defence, addresses the Prime Minister in the following terms:

You were working as a waitress in a cocktail bar when I met you.
I picked you out, I shook you up, and turned you around; turned you into someone new.
Now two years later on, you've got the world at your feet,
Success has been so easy for you.
But don't forget it's me who put you where you are now.
And I can put you back down too. 
Don't. Don't you want me? You know I can't believe it when I hear that you won't see me.
Don't. Don't you want me? You know I don't believe you when you say that you don't need me.
It's much too late to find,
When you think you've changed your mind,
You'd better change it back or we will both be sorry.

Williamson used to be Chief Whip. There are people who have been intimidated by him. Give that a moment to sink in.

And the Conservative Party, which professes to take Defence seriously, appointed this ridiculous person in succession to an alcoholic with wandering hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment