Tuesday 29 October 2019

Discharge This

I have endured two “postponed” trials and a discharged jury. A fourth trial is scheduled for a year after the third one, which will be three years after I was arrested. But I am now a candidate at the forthcoming General Election.

Therefore, the continuation of the public laughingstock that is the clearly baseless criminal action against me, an action that was begun only in order to prevent me from being elected to Durham County Council, now constitutes an unwarranted interference in the process of electing the sovereign Parliament of the United Kingdom. It ought to be ended immediately.

If it is not, then either the Director of Public Prosecutions, Max Hill QC, or his predecessor who charged me, the sacked Alison Saunders, ought to contest this seat of North West Durham against me.

If neither of them did so, then both would appear on my election literature as part of the long list of people who had run away and hidden from this particular challenge. Their names, their faces, their work addresses, and if obtainable their home addresses.

To avoid that, the Crown Prosecution Service must end the public laughingstock that is the clearly baseless criminal action against me.

No comments:

Post a Comment