Thursday 11 April 2019

Pay The Bond Thrice, And Let The Christian Go?

Last Wednesday, the longstanding and well-regarded local BBC newsreader laughed out loud as she read out the news of the discharged jury in my case, the third attempt to put me on trial. She did so twice, in both the 6:30 and the 10:30 bulletins. She laughed out loud. And so did everyone else.

I would like to thank Simon Henig profusely. He has done my future election prospects no end of good. Perfect strangers now come up to me and shake my hand, either because of my persecution by a Council that has been a byword for corruption since at least the 1960s, or because they think that I really did threaten to kill most of the ruling Labour Group on it (I did not) and that that would be a jolly good thing. 

Either way, they are going to vote for me. But I doubt that anyone will ever again be given the opportunity to vote for Henig. For anything. Ho, hum. Now, Durham County Council, show some self-respect and get rid of him as Leader.

No comments:

Post a Comment