Friday 25 January 2019

Conviction Politics

I expect that my kind of low-level persecution goes on all the time. I fully intend to find out.

You see, I am one of the doubtless many thousands or even millions of tiny local enemies of the forces of which Alex Salmond and Roger Stone, for all the many points on which I disagree with them, are enemies on a much larger scale.

Notice how often the people whom the British Establishment wants to bring down are accused of sexual offences, the evidence for which it is considered politically and journalistically unacceptable to challenge.

In the United States, meanwhile, it is so very often "the Russians", since the same principle applies to that one over there, and increasingly over here as well.

I know that I am innocent, even if a court were to declare nothing other than its own corruption by convicting me, which is the only way that that could ever happen, and which is not something that I expect for one moment.

Therefore, I am also as convinced as I can be that Alex Salmond and Roger Stone are innocent. And I can be very, very, very convinced of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment