Wednesday 1 August 2018

Action This Day

Just sent to the Crown Prosecution Service, copied to my solicitor and to numerous journalists:

Dear Sir or Madam,

Today, it is 16 weeks, four months, one third of year, since the more recent of my “postponed” trial dates. There is no dispute that there has never been any intention of putting me on trial. The action, and even what might now be called the constructive inaction, against me has never had any motivation except to silence me politically. In that, it has been, and it remains, an abject failure. Therefore, I now demand, demand, that you notify me by five o’clock this Friday afternoon, 3rd August 2018, that there will be no further action against me, and that all relevant files have been closed. Otherwise, I reserve the right to take all available action within the law.

Yours faithfully,

David Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment