Thursday 16 August 2018

Respective Spaces

I am proud to have been branded "TERF-allied" on Twitter. 

On the subject of Christine Hallquist, I especially do not get the "I was a woman even when I was fathering children" thing, which seems to come up a lot. Never mind, "I was a man even when pregnant and giving birth." It is a pity, because Hallquist's policy programme is not bad.

More generally, vaginas in men's changing rooms? Teenage boys can do without that. We all can. But they can, especially. Anyone who sniggers about "dreams come true" has obviously never been a teenage boy.

The two sexes are entitled to our respective spaces. It is about respect. For that, we need our people to hold the balance of power in the coming hung Parliament. I need £10,000 in order to stand for Parliament with any realistic chance of winning.

My crowdfunding page has been taken down without my knowledge or consent. But you can still email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com instead, and that address accepts PayPal.

2 comments:

  1. I'm no fan of transgender extremists, but the radical feminists would kill you and me if they had any power, just as much as they'd kill trans people.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They know where we differ, as well as where we agree. It doesn't seem to prevent co-operation on the latter.

      Delete