Saturday 7 August 2021

It's All Gone Quiet Over There

Oliver Kamm is still unable to name the academic whose signature he claims that I forged on my letter opposing the Police, Crime, Sentencing and Courts Bill. No one has been in touch with me.

Nor can Kamm or his little helpers rebut my pointing out of even a few of the staggering number of basic factual errors in his most recent Twitter thread about me and in his barking mad Private Eye piece about me. I do feel for Ian Hislop, who had to edit whatever Kamm had originally filed. The finished product is bad enough.

I would seem to be the least of Kamm's worries, considering that people with his personal contact details, who must be his relatives or his close "friends", are apparently willing to hand those over to what they believe to be Russian agents. What a charmer Kamm must be.

Whereas I now have a most diverse host of guardian angels, none of whom expects anything in return, but each of whom happens to like me enough to have promised to "look after" me should the need ever arise.

4 comments:

  1. Notice how few retweets he now gets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Was the failure of his last book a symptom, or the cause? Either way, his star is on the wane.

      Delete
  2. Check out his Twitter exchange about you with Denis MacShane of all people. As George would say, you couldn't make it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that is saying quite something, considering the things that Kamm does make up. He and MacShane now have only each other to talk to, I suppose. How the once mighty Henry Jackson Society is fallen.

      Delete