Thursday 4 January 2018

Here's The Deal

I ought to refuse to stand trial until Toby Young was prosecuted as the drug dealer that he freely admits to being, something that would preclude any employment other than those which he has effectively inherited.

No court in Scotland would enforce an arrest warrant issued by a court in England, and I have scores of relatives in Scotland. I am not going to do this, or anything like it. I have other things to do between now and the strikingly distant date of my wildly unlikely trial.

But other people might care to ponder it, and other options akin to it: "You can try me when you try him. I'll come back then. But not a moment earlier."

2 comments:

  1. You could always make yours a test case in Scotland, where you would certainly never have been charged on so little evidence, so how could you be sent back to England to stand trial?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you were an MP, you would make the formal complaint to the police. Nothing to stop you anyway, but being done by an MP would get more publicity and carry more weight.

    ReplyDelete