Friday 10 October 2008

You Deserve Better

Many Labour and Independent members of Derwentside District Council in this constituency have already, and in varying degrees of discretion, made it clear to me that they will be supporting me at the next General Election against the imposed New Labour nonentity and the Tory no-hoper who (like the last one) cannot even be bothered to find an address here for the paperwork.

I hope that the rest will take one look at how that Council, already to be abolished against the popular will early next year, is being treated by New Labour (from which numerous of their memberships will lapse upon the Council's abolition) and its wholly owned subsidiary, the Cameron Tories. All in full view of the national, and even the international, media.

Don't you think that your and those whom you represent deserve better? I do.

And I would campaign against lap-dancing clubs.

And I would set up an MP's office in Consett as well as in Crook.

You know where I am.

2 comments:

  1. Some of their memberships have already lapsed. There are people sitting up there as Labour councillors who are not Labour members and are adamant that they never will be again.

    ReplyDelete