Tuesday 4 December 2018

SEND The Message

I was not disabled as a child, although one of my PE teachers said that I was. But I am now. And here in County Durham, we know all about the failure to make proper provision for children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities. 

Durham County Council has cut the pay of 472 Teaching Assistants by 23 per cent. And the Purely Ceremonial Member of Parliament for North West Durham, the land of taxation without representation, has appointed as her Political Advisor (on what, exactly?) the man whose political advice led those Teaching Assistants to that sorry state of affairs.

Another hung Parliament is coming, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. I will stand for this parliamentary seat of North West Durham, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment