Sunday 2 December 2018

Contempt of Parliament, Indeed

The Government's contempt of Parliament is obvious. I for one have been saying that weeks. Hey, ho. But the Government would win a confidence vote, because the DUP and all Conservative MPs would vote to save it.

In any case, the Government may yet win the Brexit vote itself, due to the absence of Her Majesty the Member of Parliament for North West Durham, whose regal person may not enter the sullying chamber of the House of Commons.

Another hung Parliament is coming, however, and we need our people to hold the balance of power in it. I will stand for this parliamentary seat of North West Durham, if I can raise the £10,000 necessary to mount a serious campaign. Please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com. Very many thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Are you looking forward to prison?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, because they have told me, that the local magistrates are looking forward to the sight of me on the prison roof because of the poor quality of the champagne.

      Delete