Tuesday 2 October 2018

Next In The Dock

Good luck to those who are taking Surrey County Council to court for its cuts to Special Needs Education.

Next in the dock should be Durham County Council, for having cut the pay of 472 Teaching Assistants by 23 per cent.

The price of my support for any Government in the coming hung Parliament would include justice for those Teaching Assistants.

And yes, I do mean the price of my support for any Government. Even a Government that was headed by Jeremy Corbyn.

By the starkest of contrasts, the present MP for North West Durham has appointed as her Political Advisor the man whose political advice led the Teaching Assistants to their present predicament.

Why would I want to employ Neil Fleming instead? Well, he has certainly never done that.

My crowdfunding page is here, or email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com for other options. That address accepts PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment