Sunday 13 October 2024

Was It Something I Said?

Very soon after this site was set up, dear old Oliver Kamm had my email address classified as fraudulent so that no Blogger site associated with it could ever be monetised. But I do not do this for the money. And there is clearly something going on. Readers of this site on Thursday, 4330, a typical midweek figure over many years. Readers of this site on Friday, 37,832. Readers of this site yesterday, 54,050.

Blogger used to tell you every country where you were being read, even if it were by only one person, but it has taken to just listing "Other" after, well, that itself seems to vary. Still, I know that I was read in at least 20 countries yesterday, and on every continent apart from Antarctica, assuming that no part of that was among the Others. I am being read by 844 people right now, in at least 12 countries, and also on every continent. Gosh. Welcome, and bless you, one and all.

2 comments:

  1. Pageviews or unique visitors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unique visitors. The figures for pageviews were much higher.

      Delete