Thursday, 7 December 2006

Essayist sought

As part of my edited volume Left and Right Must Unite and Fight (which has a publisher lined up), I'd like to include a synthesis of the feminist and the conservative-Christian critiques of the sex industry. I'm already writing one essay (I've done it, in fact), co-writing another, writing the Introduction, and probably writing a Conclusion as well; which seems like quite enough of me for one multi-author book. So if anyone else is interested, then please email davidaslindsay@hotmail.com, and I'll send you all appropriate details. Very many thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I've been sent your essay which you are also using as a Call For Papers. I've also been sent the lists of principles and policies for the two lists of approved parliamentary candidates that you talk about in a comment on the Red Velvet post. One is traditional Left and the other is traditional Right.

    I'm afraid that the people who indirectly forwarded them to me are horribly highly placed and seem to love you.

    Everyone take note. Put these three things together and you get the programme of someone who sincerely wants and expects to become Prime Minister. And he's not without friends, he's just, as he would see it, a prophet without honour in his own country.

    Be afraid. Be very afraid.

    ReplyDelete