Monday 25 September 2023

The Safeguarding Challenge: Day 77

I am morally and factually innocent of every criminal offence with which I have ever been charged, and the allegation at the base of any outstanding charge has been made in order to incite my suicide.

That purely factual statement is acknowledged as such, unless and until it had been expressly repudiated to davidaslindsay@hotmail.comby each and all of the members of the Board of the Catholic Safeguarding Standards Agency, currently Nazir Afzal, Amanda Ellingworth, Wesley Cuell, Bishop Paul Mason, Carol Lawrence, Jenny Holmes, Sister Frances Orchard CJ, and Sir David Behan.

That purely factual statement is acknowledged as such, unless and until it had been expressly repudiated to davidaslindsay@hotmail.comby each and all of the members of the Hexham and Newcastle Diocesan Safeguarding Committee, currently Monsignor Andrew Faley, Gail McGregor, Paul Weatherstone, Father Christopher Hancock MHM, Father Jeff Dodds, Canon William Agley, and Catherine Dyer.

And that purely factual statement is acknowledged as such, unless and until it had been expressly repudiated to davidaslindsay@hotmail.com, by each and all of the members of the Hexham and Newcastle Diocesan Safeguarding Team, currently Meriel Anderson, Ian Colling, Paul Brown, Lisa Short, Yvonne Brown, and Robert Appleby.

I am morally and factually innocent of every criminal offence with which I have ever been charged, and the allegation at the base of any outstanding charge has been made in order to incite my suicide. I should emphasise that there is absolutely no risk that I might ever give anyone the satisfaction of my suicide.

This post will appear daily until further notice.

18 comments:

  1. You admitted in court you were guilty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I entered guilty pleas, probably not to what you are thinking of, on advice that I should have ignored. It is the biggest regret of my life. I am morally and factually innocent of every criminal offence with which I have ever been charged. Who says otherwise?

      Delete
  2. Give a link to every public statement made by anyone that you are innocent of “every criminal offence” you’ve been charged with. Go on. We will all wait.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was not the question. Produce any named person whatever, a public figure or otherwise, who says that I am guilty. Go on. We will all wait.

      Delete
  3. Hold it right there. So you admit that not one person, nobody whatever, is on record as stating you are innocent. Not surprising as you are the stupidest criminal in history. The police pissed their pants laughing at you when you got Matthew Franklin Cooper to post your fake letter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious. You can’t name a single person who disputes your guilt. You said you were guilty and your fingerprints were on the envelope and your stupid scam was laughed at and got you an extra prison sentence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hurrah, the fingerprints, the fingerprints! They could not produce the envelope. They said that they had lost it. They were allowed to present some sort of reconstruction, featuring reconstructed prints that may or may not have been mine or any of millions of other people's, if they had been originals, which they were not.

      But that was barely part of their case. They had told my brief that they were going to drop it on the first day, but instead they introduced the propensity evidence on which alone I was convicted by a jury that had been explicitly directed to "disregard" the concept of conviction beyond reasonable doubt.

      Thus, they made themselves dependent on the credibility of my latest accuser, whom the Police take so seriously that it took them two months to arrest me, and whom the CPS takes so seriously that it requested in open court, to my solicitor's delighted amazement, that I be put on unconditional bail. Watch this space.

      Delete
  5. Yet again the corpulent cretin cannot name a single person who believes his stupid scam. Hilarious. The police still laugh about it, you know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where’s that link? Just one! We’re still waiting and there’s a danger we might die laughing at you if this goes on much longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Link? Oh, of course, you are one of those people who exist only on the Internet. I have a dinner with real, live, actual human beings to go to.

      Delete
  7. You were on fine form tonight, technically last night now, Mr. L. You are always good company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where’s that link, eh? Who are these people of local and national prominence you’ve just made up? What are their names? What’s that you say? You are the stupidest liar as well as the stupidest criminal? For once you’re spot-on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, now I get it. You are referring to, "People of local and sometimes national prominence used to tell me all the time that I was obviously innocent, but now the question never comes up."

      That is because people like that speak to me. You know, face to face, what with having known me for decades. Well, no, of course you do not know. How could you possibly know people like that? Of what interest would you be to them?

      Delete
  9. What are their names or even one name, eh? Where’s the link to them saying this? You are the stupidest liar around, just like the police say you are, because you can’t come up with anyone! You are a complete failure in life and everyone round here laughs at you for being thick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This link business again. Normal people talk to each other.

      You are boring me now. I have put up with you far longer than most people would. As you must have discovered.

      Delete
    2. They were out in force last night, Mr. L., even if you are far too much of a gentleman and a scholar to discuss a private event. Nobody rocks the black tie and MA gown like you, a gentleman and a scholar indeed.

      Delete
    3. Bless you. And I had one of the incidents that occur every few years. They go like this:

      Me: I'm...
      Awestruck undergraduate: Oh, I know who you are, Mr Lindsay.

      Delete