Tuesday 14 March 2023

The Representatives Challenge: Day 585

Do not ask where I have been, or I might feel obliged to tell you, but I return to the fray to find Kammiknickers in a twist. Something about the Teaching Assistants, although he calls them by a different name, and the mistake is telling. If they had listened to me, then they would have won. How did things work out for the man to whom they harkened instead? Oh, well, at least he was not Kamm, who had never heard of them, and who obviously still knows nothing about them.

And at 53, the then Leader of Durham County Council, a third generation Who's Who entrant, now has no identifiable income beyond his councillor's allowance of £13,300, having failed to secure an academic position anywhere in the world. Although even he is doing better than Nick Forbes, who either had all sorts of undeclared income when he was Leader of Newcastle City Council, or else he is now on Universal Credit. One trusts that it is the latter, and one therefore hopes, both that he wears his CBE when he goes to sign on, and that he and his erstwhile counterpart in these parts now meet regularly to polish their CBEs with a picture of Keir Starmer, who has done so well by the right-wing Labour machine that, although he did not come up through it, has put him where he is.

As already stated on the day after my release: "The instant that Labour lost control of Durham County Council, then I was granted an unsolicited tag for more than 10 weeks of future good behaviour. I invite each and every Member of Parliament for the area covered by Durham County Council, each and every member of Durham County Council, and each and every member of Lanchester Parish Council, to contact davidaslindsay@hotmail.com if they thought that I was factually or morally guilty of any criminal charge that had ever been brought against me. Not legally guilty; Bill Cosby is legally innocent. Factually and morally guilty. No name would be published except at the request of its bearer, but if anyone ever did get in touch, then the readers of this site would be the first to know." The current total is zero.

Furthermore, I invite each and every other candidate for the parliamentary seat containing Lanchester to contact davidaslindsay@hotmail.com if they thought that I was factually or morally guilty of any criminal charge that had ever been brought against me. Not legally guilty; Bill Cosby is legally innocent. Factually and morally guilty. In this case, names most certainly will be published, including as part of my election literature. The current total is zero. If that remained the case when the next General Election was called, then my literature would state that each and all of my opponents, by name, did not think that I was factually or morally guilty of any criminal charge that had ever been brought against me. At least in that event, then I challenge Oliver Kamm to contest this seat.

This post will appear daily until further notice.

2 comments:

  1. Forbes signing on in his CBE, the two of them polishing their CBEs with a picture of Starmer, I howled with laughter, but might Labour be lining up Forbes for Nick Brown's seat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now, there's a thought. Forbes is "very close" to Morgan McSweeney.

      Delete