Friday 5 August 2022

Information Exchange

If I were in Parliament, then Harriet Harman would not be sitting in judgement on Boris Johnson or anyone else. I have spent more than 25 years, since I was just about still in my teens and had never seen the Internet, trying to get the story out about Harman and the Paedophile Information Exchange. I have paid a terrible journalistic and political price for it, but I have no regrets.

Media that always knew about it simply ignored the whole thing, banning me from their websites and what have you, until a period of no more than two weeks when they needed to distract attention from Patrick Rock. Normal service was rapidly resumed, and it has continued ever since.

No one alive has done more on this story than I have. No one. That has led me to conclude that like illegal drug use, the sexual abuse of children, especially but not exclusively adolescent males, was fundamental to political power in this country, both those practices themselves and the opportunities that they presented for blackmail. That in turn crosses over with the endemic sexual harassment and assault of male staff who were barely, if at all, into adulthood.

Harman is therefore the last person to decide whether or not Johnson had acted properly in relation to Chris Pincher, for a start. I have never been a supporter of Johnson's, but I would not be doing as every MP was now doing and sitting there pretending not to know.

2 comments:

  1. Lord Cruddas has tweeted a link to this post and now it's all over the place.

    ReplyDelete