Saturday 4 December 2021

The Guidance Was Clearly Followed?

I am a lot angrier about the plight of this storm-lashed part of the country right now than I am about a Christmas party a year ago. 

But I do remember quite how rigorously those lockdown restrictions, which I fully supported, were enforced at the time.

Necessarily, Downing Street always has a very heavy Police presence. I only ask, but were the ones who were on duty that night all deaf?

Which media figures, exactly, were in attendance?

And Dame Cressida, how is it possible to investigate anything other than retrospectively? What do you normally do?

2 comments:

  1. We've got them, haven't we?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But have we? Have we got the Government, the Lobby and the Met on this? And have we got anything better with which to replace them?

      Delete